We are proud to be in-network with most major dental insurance providers! Every dental insurance plan is different and if you have dental insurance, we will do our best to ensure that you understand all of the benefits available to you.
As a courtesy to our patients, we file and track claims electronically on your behalf. At your first visit, please bring your current dental insurance information. In order to better serve you, please help us maintain up-to-date dental insurance information as changes occur.
How much of my services will my dental insurance cover?
Dental insurance plans will vary with regards to what is covered. For most plans, preventative care such as exams, x-rays and cleanings are covered at 100%, meaning there is no out-of-pocket cost for these services. Minor dental treatment, such as fillings, are typically covered at 80%. Major dental treatment, such as crowns, dentures and implants, are covered at 50%. Most plans will be subject to an annual deductible ranging from $50-100 which must be met before insurance coverage starts.
Additional plan specific restrictions include waiting periods, annual maximums and exclusions may apply. Our patient coordinators will make sure you understand your treatment options when you come into our office!
For more information on your plan, covered benefits, exclusions, waiting periods or deductibles, please call our Dental Insurance Specialist at (972) 539-2820 or you can use our contact form below.
We have over 150 Patient Reviews on Google:
We are currently in-network with the following insurance plans:
- Alicare Inc.
- Allied Benefit Systems Inc.
- American Trust Administrators, Inc. (ATA)
- America’s Choice Healthplan
- Anthem BCBS of Maine
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- Anthem BCBS of CA
- Anthem BCBS Colorado
- Anthem BCBS of CT
- Anthem BCBS of GA
- Anthem BCBS Indiana
- Anthem BCBS of KY
- Anthem BCBS of NH
- Anthem BCBS of NV
- Anthem BCBS Ohio
- Anthem BCBS of VA
- Anthem BCBS Wisconsin
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross of CA
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Connecticut
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Maine
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Missouri
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Ohio
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Wisconsin
- Anthem Blue Cross Life & Health
- Anthem Unicare 300
- Argus Dental Plan
- Assurant Dental Network
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Assurant Focus Dental Network
- Assurant Health
- Beer Industry Local Union 703 Health and Welfare Fund
- Best Life & Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield BlueCare PPO
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CBCA Administrators
- CDS Group Health
- Chesterfield Resources Inc.
- Cigna Radius DPPO
- City of Fishers and North Montgomery Schools Volusia County (Florida) Government
- Companion Life
- CoreSource Inc.
- Coventry National Network Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- Custom Design Benefits
- Dearborn National
- Delta Dental DPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Delta Dental (FEDVIP)
- Delta Dental (LEGION)
- Delta Dental (TRICARE)
- Dental Network of America
- Dental Select Signature
- Direct Dental Administrators
- Dunn & Associates
- Empire Blue Cross
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Employee Plans, LLC (Advanced Turf Solutions)
- Employee Plans, LLC (Magnum Express)
- Employee Plans, LLC (TOA)
- Employee Plans, LLC (Woodstock Club)
- Employers Direct Health
- EPIC Life Insurance Company
- ESC Region 11 Benefits Cooperative
- First Benefit Administrators
- First Dental Health
- Golden West
- Great West Healthcare
- Group Administrators Ltd.
- Guardian DentalGuard
- Health Plans Inc.
- Healthscope Benefits
- HealthSmart Benefit Solutions
- Health Source
- Healthy Choices Benefit Plans
- Home Town Health
- HSBA Inc.
- Humana PPO
- Humana Dental Access
- Humana Dental Discount Plans
- IHC Health Solutions
- Independent Health
- Integrity Administrators
- International Benefits Administrators
- John Alden Life Insurance Company
- Key Benefit Administrators, Inc. (KBA)
- Land of Lincoln Health
- Liberty Dental Plan
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Maverest Preferred/Zelis
- Maxon Administrators
- Medsave USA
- Meritain Health
- Metlife Federal Dentist Program (FEDVIP)
- Metlife Preferred Dentist Program (PDP)
- Midwest Operating Engineers Local 150
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator Industry Health Benefit Plan
- NECA IBEW Welfare Trust Fund
- Nippon Life Insurance Company
- Northern IL Health Plan
- Nova Healthcare
- Pan American Life LLC
- Partners Benefit Group
- Preferred Network Access
- Premier Access
- Premier Dental Group
- Professional Benefit Administrators Inc (PBA)
- Prominence Health Plan (Formerly Saint Mary's Health Plan)
- Protective Life
- Provident Life
- Renaissance Dental
- Safeguard PPO
- SIHO Insurance Services
- StarBridge Dental
- Stratose PPO
- Teamsters Local 710 Health Welfare & Pension Fund
- Tricare (Military)
- United Medical Resources UMR
- United Concordia Alliance
- Unified Group Programs
- Wayne County (Indiana) Government
- Zelis PPO
Common Dental Insurance Terms
The reduced dollar amount that a contracting dentist has agreed to accept as payment in full from for a particular service or procedure.
The maximum dollar amount that a plan will pay for dental care for an individual or family (if under a family plan) in a specified benefit period, typically a calendar year.
A category of dental services in a dental benefits contract that usually includes restorations (fillings), oral surgery (extractions), endodontics (root canals), and periodontal treatment (deep cleanings).
The amount that your dental insurance will pay for a particular service or procedure that is covered.
Your cost, expressed as a fixed percentage, of the accepted/negotiated fee. For example, a benefit that is paid at 80% by your dental insurance plan creates a 20% coinsurance obligation for you. Coinsurance applies after meeting your required deductible.
The fee for a service or procedure that a contracted dentist has agreed to accept as payment in full for covered services provided to you.
A dollar amount that you must pay for certain covered services and procedures before dental insurance begins paying benefits.
Diagnostic and Preventive Services
A category of dental services that usually includes check-ups, routine cleanings, x-rays and fluoride treatments.
The date that your dental benefits begin.
Services provided in a plan either by a contracted (in-network) or non-contracted (out-of-network) dentist. In-network dentists have agreed to participate in a plan and to provide treatment according to certain administrative guidelines and to accept their contracted fees as payment in full. Your out-of-pocket costs may be lower by seeing an in-network dentist.
The cumulative dollar amount that a plan will pay for dental care incurred by an individual or family (if under a family plan) for the duration of the plan. Lifetime maximums usually apply to specific services such as orthodontic treatment.
Limitations and Exclusions
Dental plans typically do not cover every dental procedure. Each plan contains a list of conditions or circumstances that limit or exclude services from coverage. Limitations may be related to time or frequency (the number of procedures permitted during a stated period) — for example, no more than two cleanings in 12 months or one cleaning every six months. Exclusions are dental services that are not covered by the plan.
A category of dental services that usually includes crowns, dentures, implants and oral surgery.
(See “Accepted Fee”)
A group of dentists that contractually agree to provide treatment according to administrative guidelines for a certain dental plan, including limits to the fees they will accept as payment in full.
Any amount the you are responsible for paying, such as coinsurance, deductibles and costs above the annual maximum.
A participating dentist, or in-network dentist, contractually agrees to provide treatment according to administrative guidelines for a certain dental plan, including limits to the fees they will accept as payment in full.
Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plan
A dental plan that allows you to visit any dentist, but encourages you to visit in-network dentists to minimize out-of-pocket expenses. Your out-of-pocket costs may be lower by seeing an in-network dentist.
The amount that the dentist bills and is entered on a claim as the charge for a specific procedure.
The amount commonly charged for a particular service by a dentist.
A stated period of time that a person must be enrolled in a dental plan before being eligible for benefits or for a specific category of benefits.